IHS Kingdom is creative software in the field of Earth Sciences or Geoscience. This program is used as a leading product in various industries and has made major progress so far, such as: dynamic updating of land maps, automatic separation and identification of roads on the map, three-dimensional geology, fault determination and land tolls. And… . In fact, geophysical engineers and engineers in other fields of Earth science with maximum efficiency can use the common platform provided by this product and increase their productivity.
IHS Kingdom is a Windows-based operating system software developed by thousands of Earth, Geophysical, and other ground science sub-engineers around the world (more than 100 countries) to evaluate oil and gas reservoirs and develop and plan. It is used for drilling these points in both traditional and new methods. Of course, by adding 3D capabilities to the geology, the program becomes a versatile product for ground research. The IHS Kingdom Suite enables geologists and geophysicists to easily and in a short time turn time-based dynamic data into usable information, a task that may have taken several hours in the past to complete.
. Modern user experience with optimized workflow navigation
. 3D visualization and interpretation provides updated user experience, improved performance, and new workflows
. Automated fault interpretation based on deep learning
. Well explorer expands Direct Connect for additional international data
. Kingdom Analytics evolves into Analytics Explorer and provides new cross-disciplinary integration
• Dynamic Property Modeling to more accurately and efficiently model facies and reservoir properties
• Direct Connect access to well and production data from the North American ADM
• Data management improvements in Well Explorer
• Spatial Explorer enabling collaboration between geoscientists and engineers
• Advanced 3D interpretation tools – geobodies
• Automated interpretation of faults using AI/ML – model learns as user interprets
• Expanded Workflow Builder to support additional computations
• Improved usability with project tree folders and enhanced color bar editing.
This is a good product for seismic interpretation and well correlation. I recommend it. The seller was very helpful in installing it on my computer and offered great support. I recommend purchasing this from Petroleum Softwares
3 of 7 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.