Schlumberger OLGA is a software developed for modeling and simulating a multi-phase flow that is a dynamic process. The program was first formally launched by Statoil, which was then acquired by the SPT Group and subsequently developed by Schlumberger, a large company owned by Schlumberger. In Olga software, all types of pipeline networks that include various process equipment such as compressors, valves, heat exchangers, pumps, etc. can be dynamically modeled and simulated.
– Accurate and advanced simulation and modeling of flow within pipes
– Ability to dynamically simulate oil and gas pipes under different conditions
– Ability to calculate and incorporate various components such as heat transfer between the pipeline wall and the environment, pipe breakage, pipe corrosion, etc.
– Steady-state computation and analysis to address current problems and challenges
– Time-Dependent or Transient Flow Simulation to maximize production potential
– Ability to evaluate environmental impacts
– Ability to simulate and accurately predict key operating conditions such as startup, shutdown, pigging, etc.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.