PVTsim Nova , which is the new generation of PVTsim software, is an equation of state modeling software that allows the user to fully simulate fluid properties and PVT experimental data. PVTsim consists of a number of modules. This software has several capabilities to simulate common processes in Flow Assurance Engineering. This software is capable of thermodynamic calculations of water-containing systems, pen tube tests and swelling. Examining case studies and problems caused by the presence of hydrocarbon deposits such as gas hydrates, asphaltene and wax in exploitation systems are other topics of this software. All rights of this software belong to Calsep company. This software was released for the first time in 1998. More than 300 important and leading companies in the oil and gas industry, service companies and testing specialists use this software.
– Open source technology and framework for creating customized software for solving thermodynamic equations
– Automatic listing of regression history
– Analyzing and checking the reliable and reliable characteristics of reservoir fluids
– The ability to create output for all types of tank simulators, pipelines and processes
– Use of 9 different types of equations of states (EOS) and PC-SAFT EOS
– Advanced flash and regression algorithms
– Automatic adjustment and fluid regression to minimize manual adjustment
– Ability to manipulate advanced fluids such as: equalizing, mixing and checking the properties of multiple fluids
– Graphical and simple user interface design to increase the efficiency of working on fluids
– Ability to simulate PVT tests without using experimental data
– Complete simulation of wax deposits along pipelines
– Open source technology and framework for creating custom software for solving thermodynamic equations
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.