Industrial Software and Engineering simulation of hydrocarbon reservoirs Schlumberger ECLIPSE Simulation of Technical Services Schlumberger is the most complete and most modern of methods of numerical flow into the reservoir to predict and compliance history of the dynamic behavior of different types of normal It is abnormally oil and gas. Schlumberger ECLIPSE Simulation has gained the highest rankings among competing software in the last three decades due to its extraordinary capabilities, high speed, parallel solution solving and..
With more than 800 companies in more than 70 countries using this software, Schlumberger ECLIPSE Simulation software has become inaccessible software in the field of interaction with petroleum engineers, so that this software In recent years, the software has become the standard software for simulating hydrocarbon tanks in large industrial companies. Also, the fact that more than 1,500 SPE articles have been referred to this software so far indicates that this software is of great importance among the academic and industrial communities.
The 2020.3 release of the ECLIPSE suite includes developments enhancing the performance, usability and The 2020.3 release of the ECLIPSE suite includes developments enhancing the performance, usability and functionality capabilities of the simulators.
The cross-section area for flow in the constriction can now be controlled by specifying a segment UDA in item 4 of the WSEGVALV keyword. This new feature is accessible in both ECLIPSE 100 and ECLIPSE300.
The UDQ facility can now be used with well names that contain spaces. ECLIPSE Suite Release Notes Release highlights
1• The segment UDA framework has been upgraded to optimize memory use and improve messaging.
• An issue which could cause UDAs in the WSEGTABL keyword to be applied inconsistently depending on keyword ordering has been resolved.
An issue which could cause the gas delivery capacity to be calculated incorrectly for extended networks has been resolved.
The generation of recommended parallel partitions using the PART mnemonic in the RPT SOL keyword has been improved.
A new alternative algorithm is available, as well as a user controlled choice of which solver to generate the partitions for.
• Timestep summary keywords starting with NTS are now available regardless of whether a model contains tracers.
• The production VFP table checking has been improved to avoid a situation where well potential calculations for shut or stopped wells could depend on undefined values.
• Negative tensor permeabilities are now fully supported in dual porosity cases using DPGRID.
• Changes in aquifer pressure due to re-specification of the AQUCHGAS or AQUCHWAT keywords in the SCHEDULE section are now reflected in the summary output.
• Several issues with directional permeabilities have been fixed. In particular, the LCTFAC summary keyword output is now modified correctly by rock compaction, and all connections in parallel apply the correct directional multipliers.
• An issue which could cause MULTREGT in the SCHEDULE section to not be applied correctly to cross-processor NNCs has been fixed.
• An issue which could cause the periodic testing of closed wells to stop too soon has been fixed
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.