- Added time series grids in the Data Analyzer plug-in in the Peep module in Merak planning, risk and reserves software for creating dynamic column reports to simultaneously visualize and compare results of time series for multiple cases or scenarios.
- Added indicator grids in the Data Analyzer plug-in in the Peep module in Merak software for comparing economic indicators of multiple cases and scenarios.
- Added indicator charts in the Data Analyzer plug-in in the Peep module in Merak software for visualizing indicator performance.
- Enhanced the capabilities of the Monte Carlo feature in the Peep module in Merak software by enabling decline variables such as initial rate, final rate, or initial decline of well forecasts to be used as input variables for performing Monte Carlo analysis. This was done to give customers the ability to perform Monte Carlo analysis for all hydrocarbon products, including NGLs.
- Improved the processing speed of report generation for large amounts of data in the Peep module in Merak software.
- Increased the character limit of user attributes of type “text” to 250 characters.
- Enhanced software functionality for users to easily navigate to the corresponding column and sectional report designer from the report tab of a case.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.